At businessescalators.com, we use the industry-standard Secured Socket Layer (SSL) protocol which provides data encryption, message integrity, and server authentication when your data is sent to us. When you see a small lock at the bottom right or left corner of your browser window, you know your data is being encrypted for transmission. All information (including email address) you enter while using businessescalators.com is used to provide the services requested by you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information (including email address and phone numbers). All data is stored on Businessescalators.com servers and is backed up to prevent the loss of data. Access to (and the use thereof) personally identifiable customer information (including email address and phone numbers) is restricted to authorized personnel as dictated by service, support, and / or fulfilment requirements.
Collection Of Personal And Other Information
- It is being accepted by the User that the personal information is collected and stored by the company, which is provided by the User from time to time on Businessescalators.com but not limited to the User’s username, passwords, email address, name, address, age, date of birth, sex, nationality, shopping preferences, browsing history, logo etc., as well as any images or other information uploaded/published by the User on the Businessescalators.com. The Businessescalators.com uses this information which is given by the User to provide the services. The User’s need is fulfilled accordingly. This information is used by the Businessescalators.com to improve the portal to make it safer and easier for the User.
- If any User chooses to buy any product or services from the Businessescalators.com, the User is allowing the Businessescalators.com to gather the personal information of the User.
- All the information whether it is personal or any other like emails or letters or any feedback from other users or third party regarding the User’s activities or posting on Businessescalators.com is collected or gathered by the company and is compiled in a file or folder by the website. The User is aware of all this information.
- There are certain online surveys which are optional and Businessescalators.com can request the User to complete those surveys. Sometimes these surveys may ask the User to provide the contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, income bracket, sex, etc.). This data is used to customize the Businessescalators.com for the benefit of the User, and providing all users of the Businessescalators.com with products/services/content that the Company/Businessescalators.com believes they might be interested in availing of, and also to display content according to the User’s preferences, the user is aware about all this.
- The information like content/reviews/surveys/feedback which is submitted by the User to Businessescalators.com may or may not be stored, uploaded, published or displayed in any manner. The User authorizes the Businessescalators.com/Company to remove any such content, review, survey or feedback from Businessescalators.com which has been submitted by User, without cause or being required to notify the User of the same.
- There is certain information which are tracked automatically by the Businessescalators.com about the User like User’s IP address and User’s behavior on Businessescalators.com. This information can be used by Businessescalators.com to do internal research on user demographics, interests, and behavior, to enable the Businessescalators.com to better understand. The User knows that such information may include the URL that the User visited prior to accessing the Businessescalators.com, the URL which the User subsequently visits (whether or not these URLs form a part of the Businessescalators.com), the User’s computer & web browser information, the User’s IP address, etc.
- The User is aware that if any information which is provided by User whether it is posted message/ review / feedback anywhere on Businessescalators.com can be used by the Businessescalators.com to help out the User in every possible way in future. This retained information can be used to resolve disputes, provide customer support, troubleshoot problems and much other and that such information, if requested, may be provided to judicial or governmental authorities of requisite jurisdiction, or otherwise used by the Businessescalators.com as permitted by applicable laws.
- A User/Users can browse a Businessescalators.com without providing any information to the website but for certain activities and area, the User has to provide certain information for registration such as placing an order. The User is aware that the information provided to the Businessescalators.com can be used to send the User offers and promotions whether or not based on the User’s previous orders and interests, and the User hereby expressly consents to receive the same.
- The Businessescalators.com can ask or request the User to provide the reviews for the products/services which are purchased/ availed by the User from Businessescalators.com. The User is aware that such reviews will help other users of the Businessescalators.com make prudent and correct purchases, and also help the Businessescalators.com remove sellers whose products are unsatisfactory in any way, and the User hereby expressly authorizes the Businessescalators.com to publish any and all reviews written by the User on the Businessescalators.com, along with the User’s name and certain contact details, for the benefit and use of other Users of the Businessescalators.com.
- A cookie is an information which is being stored on hard disk by Businessescalators.com so that it can remember something about the User later time. The User is aware that this information that is Cookie is stored by the Businessescalators.com/Company to use it later if required and that cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user, including but not limited to a User’s login identification, password, etc. Web site installs permanent and temporary cookies in User’s hard disk and browser and the User is aware of it and does hereby expressly consent to the same.
- Beside this, the User is aware that He/she might face other data collection devices like cookies on certain pages which are installed by third parties or affiliates on the Businessescalators.com. The User knows and accepts that the Businessescalators.com/Company is not responsible as they do not control the use of such cookies/other devices by third parties and the User assumes any and all risks in this regard.
Sharing Of Personal Information
- The Businessescalators.com/Company can share the personal information of User to detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, and other illegal acts. This information can be shared with corporate entities and affiliates to help them; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of the website services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services, where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. The User is aware of it.
- If a Logroller Business Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd /Businessescalators.com is merging with other Company/website or in the event of reorganization, amalgamation or reconstructing of the Company’s business, the Logroller Business Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd /Businessescalators.com can share the personal information of User if required. Such business entity or new entity will continue to be bound be the Terms and Policy, as may be amended from time to time.
- The Logroller Business Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd has right to disclose the personal information of User if required to do so by law or if the Logroller Business Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes. This information can also be disclosed to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or other third parties if it believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce the Terms or Policy; respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or another content violates the rights of a third party; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of its users, or the general public.
Third Party Advertisements / Promotions
The third-party advertising companies is used to serve ads to the users of the website. These companies may use the information related to the User’s visit to the Businessescalators.com and other websites in order to provide advertisements to the User. The Businessescalators.com may contain links to other websites also that may collect personal information about the User. The Company is not at all responsible for the privacy or the content of any of the linked websites. The User agrees that the risks associated will be borne entirely by the User.
By using the Businessescalators.com and/ or by providing information to the Company through the website, the User consents to the collection and use of the information disclosed by the User on the website in accordance with this Policy.
Dispute Resolution And Jurisdiction
Any dispute related to formation, interpretation and performance of this Policy will be solved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) mechanism. It is agreed by the Parties. It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Policy and/or Terms.
- Mediation: If there would be any dispute between the parties, the Parties will attempt to resolve the dispute amongst themselves, with the mutual satisfaction of both Parties. If the Parties are unable to resolve the dispute between themselves within the period of thirty (30) days of one Party communicating the existence of a dispute to the other Party, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration, as detailed herein below;
- Arbitration: If the Parties are unable to resolve the dispute between them through Mediation, then it will be transferred forward to the Arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company. The order passed by the sole arbitrator will be valid and binding on both Parties. The costs of proceedings will be bear by the Parties, although the sole arbitrator may, in his/her sole discretion, direct either Party to bear the entire cost of the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in English, and the seat of Arbitration shall be the city of Pune, India.
The Terms, Policy and any other agreements between the Parties are governed by the laws, rules and regulations of India and it is agreed by the Parties. The Courts at Pune shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising between the Parties.